The KISS principle states that most systems work better if they are kept simple than if they are complex; therefore, simplicity must be maintained as a key design objective victory 996 thai, and any unnecessary complexity must be avoided.
Jack Welch, in an interview at the Harvard Business Review, said: “Insecure managers create complexity. Frightened and nervous managers use very thick and complicated planning books, and slides filled with everything they have learned since childhood. Real leaders need not confuse. People must have the self-confidence to be clear, precise, and to be sure that every person in your organization, from the most important to the least, understands what the basic business objective is. But it is not easy. It’s amazing how difficult it is to be simple for the people; how scared she is to be simple. They are concerned about the fact that if they are simple, others may think they are stupid. Actually, of course, it’s just the other way around.
Phrases about the simple, which are simply powerful
- “An intellectual is one who says a simple thing in a complicated way. An artist is the one who says a complicated thing in a simple way.” Bukowski
- “Simplicity is the utmost sophistication.” Leonardo da Vinci.
- “God is simple. Everything else is complex. Don’t look for absolute values in the relative world of nature”. (Albert Einstein)
- Complexity is your enemy. Any fool can do something complicated. The difficult thing is to do something simple”. (Richard Branson)
- “Who gets excited by the simple is usually not simple.” (José Narosky)
- “A strong voice cannot compete with a clear voice, even if it is a mere whisper.” (Confucius)
- “It is not easy to understand the simple.” (Eric Hoffer)
- “What we look at and cannot see is simple.” (Lao Tse)
- “The Simple vs. the Simplistic; Simple an intellectual, thoughtful, and responsible process. The Simplistic is a contempt without thought or reflection and without assuming consequences.”
And what observer are you before the power of the simple?